Asher Flynn, founder of Flynn Residential Group, has an engineering and corporate background and worked for General Electric, Kraft Foods, and National Instruments. Asher’s love of Austin drove her career change into real estate 15 years ago.
Although they are very different paths, Asher has been able to leverage her engineering background in order to make her a very successful REALTOR®. With great attention to detail, data and process, she is able to optimize the financial position of her clients, streamline the process and create lasting relationships with clients who value her insight. With a strong devotion to Austin, she is knowledgeable about neighborhoods, the local economy, and the changes going on within the city.
Most recently, after 15 years in the market, our group has partnered with Compass, a technology-driven real estate company. Fusing the best of a brokerage and a startup, it will elevate Flynn Residential Group by providing global reach with best in class service. Learn more about the benefits to our clients that are now available due to this recent collaboration: Compass Real Estate
- Founder, Flynn Residential Group and Broker Associate of Compass Real Estate
- 15 years of local real estate experience
- 10 Years in Engineering and Project Management with National Instruments, General Electric, and Kraft Foods
- BS Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Specialization, Auburn University
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network
- Member of Broker Underground and Austin Broker Forum
- Member, Austin Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service
- Avid Biker and Runner. Austin Marathon and Triathlon Finisher
- Enjoys stateside and international travel
- Served 6 years on the Board of Directors for The Trail Foundation, www.TheTrailFoundation.org
- Little Helping Hands, a children’s and family volunteer network
- Active member of Good Shepherd Episcopal Church
- Phi Mu Alum
Where might you run into me?
When I am not assisting my clients, you are likely to find me running on the Butler Hike and Bike Trail, exploring nature with my family, volunteering at my children’s school, or enjoying a night of great food and music in Austin!